Handmade Shampoo Bar
12.00 $ CAD
This vegan hemp shampoo bar is perfect for travel as it replaces 2-3 16 oz bottles of liquid shampoo. More natural ingredients make it a safer choice for cottage showers and baths in the lake. This SLS-free shampoo bar is scented with driftwood, coastal mists, and cool Canadian waters. Weighs approximately 75 g.
Invisible to the human eye, toxic chemicals used in traditional shampoos contaminate our waters. Our shampoo bars contain ingredients that are safer for the environment.
We offer free shipping on every order that contains 2+ hats. We encourage you to pair your order with a friend to gain access to our free shipping.
If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it within 14 days as of the date you received it. We will refund the full amount order, shipping included. We are not responsible for the return shipping fee.
CapTen, pronounced “Captain”, is a Canadian startup specialized headwear. As indicated in our name, we donate 10% of our profits to a non-profit organisation committed to removing trash from our precious oceans. We’ve combined our passion for hats and our desire for corporate responsibility to bring CapTen to life.
We strongly believe that nowadays companies must contribute to society before turning a profit. Indeed, we encourage others to support businesses who think alike.
Ingredients That Make Sense
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate: A natural ingredient derived from coconuts that helps clean the skin and hair.
- Stearic acid: Coats and protects the hair shaft without dulling or weighing it down.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine: A foam booster derived from conconuts.
- Hydrolyzed silk peptides: Improves the hair’s elasticity, resiliency, all while increasing its shine.
- SLSA: Enriches the later while removing surface oil, dirt, and bacteria. It does not dry sensitive skin or hair in the process.
- Hemp seed oil: Fortifies your hair.
- BTMS 50: A gentle, yet effective hair detangler.
- DL panthenol: Moisturizes the hair and increases its volume.