Let's Make Your Fundraising Campaign a Success
Whether it is for your sports team or school committee, raise money by selling CapTen’s handmade shampoo bars.
Our Ingredients for a Successful Fundraiser
Frequently Asked Questions
Fill out the form below to get started. A member of our team will reach out to you within 72 hours to make sure we can help you achieve your objectives. Once it is confirmed that we can help you reach your goals, you can start selling CapTen shampoo bars. At the end of your fundraising campaign, you place the final amount of shampoo bars to order. We will then ship your bulk order within a reasonable delay. You are responsible for the distribution of the shampoo bars according to your orders.
Here are 10 reasons why our solid shampoo bars are the best:
- 100% Vegan and cruelty-free
- Handmade in Canada
- 1 bar lasts up to approximately 60-80 washes (allow to fully dry between uses)
- 1 bar is the equivalent to 2-3 16 oz bottles of liquid shampoo
- SLS, SLES, paraben and phthalate-free
- Packaged in eco-friendly, food-grade biodegradable film (no more plastic bottles going straight to the dump)
- Shelf life of 12 months from time of purchase
- Scented with driftwood, coastal mists, and cool Canadian waters
- Organic hemp seed oil and luxurious rice protein work to hydrate and add polish to your hair
- Safer choice for cottage showers and baths in the lake
Depending on your situation, we have the tools to help you out!
Schools/Student Committees: Whether it is to finance academic competitions or fund an activity with your classmates, we can definitely give you a helping hand.
Sports Teams: Uniforms, equipment and sign-up fees can be quite costly. Fundraise with CapTen and focus on improving your game.
Corporations/Community Organizations: Fundraising isn’t just for athletes and students. Businesses and social clubs also have objectives to reach, and the CapTen Crew is here to help you achieve those.